- 2 cups water
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 8 ounces smoked kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed bean and bacon soup, undiluted
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring water and vegetables to a boil. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add kielbasa and soup; heat through. Garnish with parsley if desired.
1 cup: 234 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 799mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 9g protein.