- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve with corn chips.
1/2 cup (calculated without chips): 104 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.