- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until blended. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Form into a ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold. Roll in parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 122 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.