Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 packages (2.1 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into small strips
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the shrimp, onions, corn, celery, red pepper, capers, cilantro, garlic, chili powder and pepper. Spoon about 2 teaspoonfuls filling into each tart shell.
- Place on baking sheets; bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes or until tops begin to brown. Top with green pepper strips. Serve warm.
1 each: 49 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.