- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a bowl, combine the rice, water, tomatoes and bouillon; mix well. Pour into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and 1/2 cup of cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
3/4 cup: 268 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.