Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 6 ounces focaccia bread, cubed
- 3/4 pound honey-mustard center cut pork loin fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place bread cubes on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown pork in 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, blue cheese, bread cubes and pork. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oregano and remaining oil. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Hormel honey-mustard center cut pork loin filet. The package weighs about 27 ounces.
1-1/2 cups: 287 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.