- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Prepare cornbread batter according to package directions; stir in one can of Mexicorn. Bake according to package directions. Cool and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbled cornbread, tomatoes, green pepper, onion and remaining corn. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve or refrigerate.
3/4 cup: 262 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.