- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 36 round peppermints)
- 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Additional crushed peppermints, optional
- Mix wafer crumbs, sugar and melted butter; press onto bottom and 2 in. up sides of a greased 8-in. springform pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in crushed candies and, if desired, food coloring. In another bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust, spreading evenly. Freeze, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. If desired, top with additional peppermints.
1 slice: 449 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.