- 1/2 gallon low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or Swiss almond frozen yogurt
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Remove yogurt from freezer and allow to soften while preparing crust. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix and water.
- Press two-thirds of the brownie mixture into a greased 9-in. round springform pan; set aside.
- Place yogurt in a large bowl. Shape remaining brownie mixture into 1-1/2-in. balls; gently stir into yogurt. Spoon over crust. Drizzle with fudge topping. Freeze overnight.