- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 tablespoons hot caramel ice cream topping
- 4 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- Divide the peaches and blueberries among four 8-oz. ramekins. Top each with caramel and granola. Microwave, uncovered, on high until bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
1 serving: 251 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.