- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 large red apples, coarsely chopped
- 8 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks (about 5 cups)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups green grapes
- In a microwave-safe bowl, stir the sugar, cornstarch and apricot nectar until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high until slightly thickened, 4-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
1 cup: 125 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.