Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1-1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans, divided
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle coconut and 1 cup pecans into baking pan. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth; beat in confectioners' sugar. Stir in chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Spoon over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
1 piece: 479 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.