Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, salt and pepper; cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over the potatoes; sprinkle with ham. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese; cook, uncovered, until melted. Cut into wedges.
1 piece: 220 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 191mg cholesterol, 622mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.