- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a small saucepan, mix the orange juice, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, combine the fruit in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture; toss gently to coat.
3/4 cup: 188 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.