- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Butter, softened
- 12 slices rye bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place six slices on a griddle or skillet, buttered side down.
- Spread about 1/3 cup filling on each slice. Top with remaining bread, buttered side up. Toast each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
1 each: 322 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 224mg cholesterol, 909mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.