- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Toss pears with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine greens, cheese, walnuts and pears. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3/4 cup: 204 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.