- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce.
1 pork chop with about 2 teaspoons sauce: 256 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.