- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cut steak into 4 pieces; sprinkle with steak seasoning. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by about half. Serve with steaks.
1 each: 353 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 40g protein.