- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli, ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Do not stir.
1 cup: 387 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1339mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.