Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and finely chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares.
- Place a heaping tablespoonful of broccoli mixture in the center of each square. Brush edges of pastry with eggs. Bring opposite corners over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 each: 122 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.