- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine the first six ingredients. Divide crescent dough into 24 portions. Press into greased mini muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup. Bake until golden brown, 13-15 minutes.
1 appetizer: 110 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.