- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half the noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread half over the top. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
1 serving: 360 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 815mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.