- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the side of a greased muffin cup. In a large bowl, combine the ham, potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, parsley and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each prepared cup. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. If desired, sprinkle with minced fresh parsley. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 puff: 165 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 592mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.