- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 6 ounces sliced deli ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll dough on a baking sheet. Place ham down center third of dough to within 1 in. of edges; top with onion, bacon and cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling, pinching seam and ends to seal; tuck ends under. Cut several slits in top.
- Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cut into slices. If desired, serve with honey mustard.
Can you freeze Ham & Swiss Stromboli?
Securely wrap and freeze cooled unsliced stromboli in heavy-duty foil. To use, reheat stromboli on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
1 slice: 272 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.