- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons Nutella. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream if desired. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with pecans.
1 each: 463 calories, 36g fat (17g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.