- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy; beat in flour until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Shape dough into eight balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased heart-shaped or regular muffin cups. In a small bowl, beat egg. Beat in brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir in walnuts. Spoon into cups.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before carefully removing from pan to a wire rack.
1 each: 346 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.