- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, milk, onion, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, mushrooms, peppers, mayonnaise, steak seasoning and basil.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes longer.
- Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed, increasing time as needed to heat through.
1-1/3 cups: 549 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 957mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.