- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles or 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 475°. Off the heat, mix first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place tenderloin on a greased rack in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan; brush with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°, 15-20 minutes.
- Stir water into remaining hoisin mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, to allow flavors to blend, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in butter. Keep warm.
- Remove pork from oven; let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets; drain. Serve with pork; top with sauce and green onions.