Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in half of the whipped cream; spread over crust. Stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining whipped cream; refrigerate until serving.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and, if desired, chocolate curls.
1 piece: 279 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.