Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, beat egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar. Beat in flour and butter just until blended.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw two 7-in. circles on paper. Drop 3 tablespoons of batter in the center of each circle; spread batter to edges. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Place cookies, bottom side up, on a paper towel-lined work surface. To shape cone, begin with one edge and roll cookie a third of the way toward the center; roll a third of the opposite side over the rolled portion. Shape top of cone. Place seam side down on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Return second cookie to oven for 1-2 minutes if necessary before rolling. Repeat with remaining batter to make four more cones.
1 each: 194 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.