Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onions, peeled
- 2 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place the vegetables in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish or 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine broth, marmalade, honey, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30-40 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.