- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread in a 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 149 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.