Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup salad croutons, crushed
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, onion and hot pepper sauce. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; roll each into a 4-in. circle. Spread each with a heaping teaspoonful of mushroom mixture. Roll up and seal edges. Cut each into four slices; roll in crouton crumbs.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.