- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix the first 5 ingredients. Cook, covered, on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with tortilla chips and celery.
1/4 cup: 186 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.