- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies, quartered
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Whipped cream and chopped Oreo cookies
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom of a 9- or 10-in. springform pan. Freeze. Whip 1-1/2 cups whipping cream until stiff peaks form; refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar; blend thoroughly. Fold cut cookies into filling along with chilled whipped cream. Spread filling evenly into crust, smoothing top and spreading to edges. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Freeze 1 hour before serving.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Whisk in vanilla and remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream. Loosen cheesecake from pan by running knife around edge; remove from pan.
- Spread chocolate glaze over cheesecake. If desired, top with whipped cream and additional Oreo cookies to serve.
1 slice: 523 calories, 37g fat (21g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.