Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, halved
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions and refrigerate until set. Fold in whipped topping, chocolate chips and vanilla. Place 21 graham cracker halves on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling. Place another graham cracker half on top. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze. Serve sandwiches frozen.