- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups peeled cooked diced potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer the first seven ingredients in the order given. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over the cheese.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
1 each: 556 calories, 35g fat (18g saturated fat), 208mg cholesterol, 977mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.