- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 hoagie or submarine buns, split
- Place meatballs in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thawed.
- Transfer to a large saucepan; add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and green pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-6 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve on buns.
1 each: 506 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1433mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.