- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 8 cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, salad dressing and pepper. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
- Place salad green mixture over roll bottoms. Layer with roast beef, tomato, cucumber and olives; replace tops. Serve immediately.
1 sandwich: 571 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1605mg sodium, 76g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.