- 8 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. Arrange chicken over potatoes. Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender.