- 1 can (19 ounces) chunky New England clam chowder
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the clam chowder, corn and milk. Cover and microwave on high until heated through, 4-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Sprinkle servings with cheese, bacon and chives.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
1 cup: 211 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 780mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.