- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine egg and lemon juice. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, butter, lemon zest and basil. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
1 each: 280 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.