Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry onions and parsley in butter for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry for 4-6 minutes or until peas are tender and rice is heated through.
2/3 cup: 186 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 391mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.