- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 6 whole graham crackers
- Place milk in a small bowl; add beaters to bowl. Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until soft crystals form around edges of bowl.
- Beat milk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, lemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- Place five graham crackers in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; pour milk mixture over crackers. Crush remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over top. Cover and freeze until firm.
1 piece: 164 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.