- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Add the spinach, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat.
3/4 cup: 184 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.