Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in the lemon juice, zest and vanilla. Combine the flour, rosemary and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two 12-in. rolls; wrap each and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
1 each: 31 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.