- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons baking cocoa, divided
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa and melted chocolate. Gradually beat in 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar. Lightly coat hands with confectioners' sugar; roll chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in remaining cocoa or confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
1 each: 62 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.