Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drop filling by rounded tablespoonfuls into each tart shell; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until filling is set. Serve immediately.
Editor's Note: To save time, filling can be made a day ahead.
1 tartlet: 56 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.