- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and fresh mint, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice; let stand for a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and mint if desired.
1 slice: 463 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.