- 2 packages (15 ounces each) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lime curd, divided
- Whipped cream and lime slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roll out each pastry on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from each pastry. Press rounds onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Prick bottoms with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup lime curd. Spoon into tart shells; top with remaining lime curd. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices if desired.
1 tartlet: 121 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.